Push and Pull Signs
PUSH & PULL MAN ®
Push and Pull Signs by Push and Pull Glass Door Signs / Stickers (Pictures & Words).
Green Push, Red Pull Double Sided Sticker for Hinge Inwards Glass Doors.
Sticker Size (11 cm x 11 cm).
- These signs assist with the Emergency Evacuation of a building.
- The signs reduce the possibility of Injuries from mixing up push and pull (head, hand and wrist injuries).
- When people can’t read the language they can understand the picture.
- Inks sunlight resistant.
- Self-adhesive sign for immediate fixing to glass doors.
- Sign fits flush with door.
- Mount on inside of glass doors to prevent damage from weather.
- Sign display film is 100% opaque glossy white.
Imagine The Act Of Pulling!
It’s a hot summers day and you’ve popped down to the local garden fete. You decide to join in with the tug of war competition.
Both your feet are planted on the ground and your knuckles are really showing as you hang on to the rope.
“Pull” Symbol for doors! – Pull Sign Red
Imagine The Act Of Pushing.
A friend has broken down in a car and you’ve been asked to help by giving it a push.
Your feet are firmly planted on the ground and your hands are flat against the end of the car.
“Push” Symbol for doors! – Push Sign Green
Where to use Push and Pull Signs
- For glass doors with hinges that swing into premises (see other product for doors that hinge the other way).
- Typical uses small grocery stores, small restaurants, small take away shops, office premises.
- Easy to notice & easy to understand human pictures / pictograms of push and pull.
- Green, Red & Black on a White background.
- Size 11 cm High x 11 cm Wide.
The Pull Sign Red has been designed and tested to ensue that it is understood and clear for any user.
Legal Protection of Push and Pull Sign Designs
The designs on this website are protected by Copyright,
European IPO Community Design Registrations and USA Design Patents.
From 1st October 2014 the Intellectual Property Bill was passed.
(It is now a Criminal Offence to intentionally copy registered designs
with features that differ only in immaterial details).